Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy Day

Today is gonna be a busy day. I probably won't find the time to put in an entry later on. So, I thought I'd jump on it now. If my spelling is atrowshus :) or if I don't make any sense, it's because I'm going off of less than 2 hours of sleep. I stayed up making dresses. Tricia is doing a photo project with the theme of "Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes". I think it is such a fun idea. So, she asked me if Megan and I could be photo subjects. I told her yes but we didn't have any white dresses. So, I'm making some. I thought it would be good for Easter too. I'll add on some cute pink iron-ons to Megan's dress as soon as the photo shoot is over.

Evan's class is having a popcorn party and I'm the room mom so I get to be a part of that. Then the photo shoot is tonight and I'm still not done with the dresses. AHHH! Bobby is home from Dallas which is wonderful, but he's sick so he won't be much help. Poor Bobby has had a fever for the last 2 days. Anyway, a busy day. I probably won't get online much today.


Oh yeah! Last night I went to the Relief Society birthday party. I had 4 sisters come and tell me how great I look now and that I've lost so much weight and they want to know how I did it!!! WooHoo!! That is so cool! That makes it so worth it.

No comments: