Friday, April 4, 2008

Questionnaire

So, I got a questionnaire forwarded to me so here goes.
Welcome to the 2008 edition of "Get to Know Your Friends!". Hit forward then, Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning?

6:45 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
101 Dalmations

4. What is your favorite TV Show?
Good Eats

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Breakfast Taco. (corn tortilla, egg, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, chorizo if I have it) Yum!

6. What is your middle name.
Amelia :)

7. What food do you dislike?
Macaroni Salad

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
I listen to Jack Johnson the most

9. What kind of car do you drive/
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

10. Favorite sandwich?
oooh! I made a grilled Turkey and Provolone on 'stuffing' bread. Tasted like Thanksgiving. MMMM

11. What characteristic do you despise?
selfishness

12. Favorite item of clothing?
a cheap pair of Jordache pants that are the smallest I have and I just got to the point where I can wear them again!! yea!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Bermuda

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I really like Calvin Klein pants

15. Where would you retire to?
Wherever would be closest to my grandkids. :)

16. Favorite birthday?
the year I turned 21. I had my first baby that day.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
BYU Football

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Arizona

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
I don't care

22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person

23. What is your shoe size?
about an 8

24. Pets?
a dog, Buster

25. News you'd like to share with us?
I've lost 65 lbs since having David! (That does include baby weight)

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
How little are we talking? When I was really young, a mommy. High school/ college age, a musician

27. How are you today?
a little sore and worn out from working in the yard

28. What is your favorite candy?
anything chocolaty. . . but not plain chocolate

29. What is your favorite flower?
right now. . . cymbidium orchid

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
I'm a bad planner. I never think ahead

33. What are you listening to right now?
Bobby downstairs watching Craig Kilborn and Evan at the table complaining that he doesn't want to eat and wants to go to bed.

34. What was the last thing you ate?
Baked Potato with cheddar and broccoli on top
35. Do you wish on stars?
no. I just like to look at them

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
bluish greyish

37. How is the weather right now?
getting a bit chilly. It was pretty nice today though.

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Bobby

39. Favorite soft drink?
Fresca

40. Favorite restaurant?
Cafe Rio

41. Hair color?
dark blonde

42. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Wendy Walk-Along

43. Summer or winter?
summer

44. Hugs or kisses?
hugs

45. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate

46. Coffee or tea?
neither

47. Do you want your friends to email you back?
I don't care. It would be fun to see your answers though.

48. What is under your bed?
clothes, shoes, my room is a mess.

50. What did you do last night?
studied up on requirements to start a cake decorating business
51. What are you afraid of?
that something bad will happen in my family

52. Salty or sweet?
if it's chocolate, sweet. If not, salty

53. How many keys on your key ring?
4
54. How many years at your current job?
just started again. Previously about a year.

55. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

56. How many towns have you lived in?
10 but that's counting places that in the same major area. (ex:Kearns, West Jordan, Herriman. . .)

57. Do you make friends easily?
sure

58. How many people will you send this too?
just a few

59. How many will respond?
I don't know

No comments: